Phone: 215-935-1000 ext. 115
Direct Line: 215-935-1146
Widener University School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, J.D., 2010
University of Delaware, Political Science, B.A., 2001
U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Prior to joining Alan L. Frank Law Associates in November 2011, Chris King served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Susan Peikes-Gantman in the Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
Chris King is currently the managing attorney of the firm’s Wilmington, Delaware office.
Chris represents individual and corporate clients in a broad range of civil litigation and transactional matters in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. His practice is focused on litigating commercial contract disputes, shareholder disputes, and issues related to business competition, and fraud in both US federal and state courts, as well as alternative dispute resolution proceedings.
Chris has represented both large and small clients in a broad range of industries, including medical services, medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical development and sales, manufacturing, construction, financial services, electronic payment services, and insurance.
• Represented the trustee of a minority-owned manufacturer of corrugated boxes against a multi-national beverage company in a breach of contract dispute.
• Represented a regional banking institution with regard to its contract claims against the issuer of a fidelity bond.
• Represented a national provider of online videos for use in professional development with regard to its breach of contract and copyright infringement claims against competing software companies.
• Represented small private equity company in relation to fraud and breach of contract claims brought against investment brokers.
• Represented a medium sized private equity firm in breach of contract and breach of warranty claims relating to its purchase of a combination of vertically integrated companies.
• Represented a minority shareholder in a multi-million-dollar medical device company relating to claims for minority shareholder oppression and breach of contract.
• Represented a foreign mobile payments technology company in a securities fraud action against a publicly traded U.S. technology company.
• Represented an individual in a securities fraud action against his former employer relating to the value of his equity compensation.
Delaware State Bar Association
Pennsylvania State Bar Association