Have you experienced a loss or decline in your investment or retirement account?
Do you feel your brokerage firm or broker did not manage your account as expected or did not follow your investment objectives? If so, you may be able to recover some, or all of your, investment losses.
Our firm regularly litigates against the largest investment banks and brokerage firms across the country and have successfully recovered millions of dollars for our clients.
Did your broker or financial advisor:
- Recommend risky investments?
- Excessively trade your account?
- Execute unauthorized trades?
- Over-concentrate your portfolio?
- Earn huge commissions while you lost money?
- Excessive use of margin?
- Recommend unsuitable investments?
- Sell you a high risk private placement?
- Sell you highly leveraged ETF’s?
- Fail to limit securities losses?
Alan L. Frank Law Associates, P.C. has achieved multi-million dollar recoveries for our clients. We have extensive litigation experience in State and Federal Court and have successfully litigated cases throughout the United States.
Contact us today for a free initial case consultation.
We have recovered millions for clients.
Let Us Evaluate Your Case
No Fee Unless We Recover
Your information is secure using SSL inscription. We will not spam, rent, or sell your information.
Some of our successful cases
Multi-million dollar securities fraud claims in Federal Court.
$115,000 award in FINRA case for churning and unauthorized trades.
$150,000 award for unsuitable investments and the failure to supervise.