Phone: 215-935-1000 ext. 106
Direct Line: 215-935-1107
Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2011
City University of New York, Brooklyn College, B.A., 2008
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Prior to joining Alan L. Frank Law Associates in December 2017, Jeffrey J. Goldin worked at a Northeast Philadelphia community based high volume practice engaged in the general litigation. During his time there, Jeffrey served many members of the Greater Philadelphia Russian community in various aspects of legal representation. Jeffrey served as a senior associate at the firm and oversaw the entirety of the firm’s commercial litigation practice. Jeffrey also served as trial counsel on numerous personal injury matters.
Jeffrey J. Goldin represents parties in complex commercial litigation disputes, with emphasis on business disputes, commercial fraud claims, real estate litigation, employment litigation, civil rights claims, professional negligence and legal malpractice, real estate and business transactions and general litigation.
Jeffrey also represents injured victims in a number of personal injury matters, including automobile accidents, premises liability claims, animal negligence, and intentional torts/negligence.
• Defended Philadelphia restaurant and bar in seven-figure tax enforcement matter brought by the City of Philadelphia arising from unpaid liquor sales tax. Negotiated favorable outcome on eve of trial.
• Represented real estate developer in a §1983 claim filed in federal court against City of Philadelphia arising from demolition of blighted real estate without proper notice. Obtained favorable settlement.
• Defended medical software company against claims brought by a competitor for an improper purpose. Through aggressive litigation, caused Plaintiff to withdraw their claims with prejudice on the eve of trial with no payment.
• Defended an Illinois-based medical service provider and its owner in a federal court action brought by a Pennsylvania radiology screening service alleging breach of contract and claims seeking to pierce the corporate veil. Succeeded in terminating the claim against its owner via Motion to Dismiss.
• Defended a Philadelphia based used car dealership and a national bank in a Magnuson-Moss and Consumer Fraud action brought in EDPA. Succeeded in dismissing all claims via Motion for Summary Judgment.
• Defended a New York beverage company in a breach of contract action brought in EDPA. Entered the case after default judgment was entered. After setting aside the default over the vigorous opposition of an AMLAW 100 firm, settled $500,000 claim for nominal amount.
Jeffrey Goldin was selected for inclusion on the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in the areas of Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Law in 2016 and 2017 and Plaintiff’s Civil Litigation in 2018. He was also named one of the National Trial Lawyers *Top 40 under 40* in 2014. Jeffrey was recognized for his work and dedication in the Global Who’s Who in 2014.
Jeffrey is a member of the New Jersey Association for Justice and has held memberships with the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, the Philadelphia Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, National Trial Lawyers Association, and the American Association for Justice.
Jeffrey is also a certified arbitrator in Philadelphia County and actively participates in the Philadelphia Arbitration Program.